Thursday, July 8, 2010

STOP LOSS BELOW 17400 ON CLOSING BASIS

STOP LOSS BELOW 17400 ON CLOSING BASIS FOR LONG POSITIONS. WE HAVE SEEN BREAK OUT ON INTRADAY BASIS FROM DOWN WARD CHANNEL BUT IT IS NOT DECISIVE. IN WEEKLY CHART ALSO IT HAS CLOSED WITHIN CHANNEL.EVEN IF IT CLOSES DECISIVELY PROFIT BOOKING IS ADVISABLE.

USE THIS RALLY TO GENERATE CASH. GO ON REDUCING EXPOSURE. OR HEDGE YOUR POSITIONS.

**************************************************
for wave count followers good link of Ilangoji's blog with both options.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 08, 2010

    Sir,
    I am able to judge teh future movement of stock but I am getting problems in Judging the relevant strike price for the related option from which I can earn due to that stock movement.
    Can you help me????

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 08, 2010

    Sir,
    I am able to judge the future movement of stock but I am getting problems in Judging the relevant strike price for the related option from which I can earn due to that stock movement.
    Can you help me????

    And where on VFMDIRECT can we find the data about options

    Zohar Batterywala

    ReplyDelete