Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SENSEX AS ON 14.07.09

based on rsi trendline support i had discussed yesterday and with help of +ve global markets we have seen good upmove in our markets.since we are correcting with Head n Shoulder pattern this upmove can be strongly resisted at neck line whenever we reach there in coming days.
 
more over we have seen break out from a falling wedge today as shown in chart and this give target of apprx 14400.
 
this upmove can be used for trading only with strict stop losses.

6 comments:

  1. Sir,

    Any short term picks for trading tomm..

    Thanks
    Amar

    ReplyDelete
  2. century textile from large cap and tv 18 in mid cap. tv 18 to declare reults today mostly. so it cld be volatile.keep strict stop losses since we r in a pull back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amar,

    both cen tex and tv 18 have moved up.we r at 14k now. very close to 14016 prev bottom.be watch ful here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u sir..booked profit in TV18 at 97

    once again thanks for ur guidance.

    Thanks
    Amar

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 29, 2009

    Dear Pankaj Sir,

    My is shivakumar Mahendrakar, I am an Engineer and working is Bangalore. I trade market with technical's. One of my friend recommended this site,

    Pl. let me know what is your view on NIFTY, I came across market is it is almost completed reverse H&S and now the final Right Shoulder is getting completed. I am posting my chart in http://shivashimoga.blogspot.com/

    regards,
    s.mahendrakar

    ReplyDelete